Building materials in uae
Building materials are those materials which are used for construction. This includes many naturally occurring substances, like clay, rocks, sand, wood and even twigs are used to construct buildings. Apart from these naturally occurring materials, there are many man-made materials that can be used as building or construction materials. They can be more or less synthetic. These materials are will provide the make-up of habitats and structures including homes, commercial spaces, dams, bridges, etc. ABNG International is the leading company to provide building materials in Dubai.
Most Common Building Materials
As we have seen, there are a number of building materials. Here we can see few of the major building materials used in different kinds of constructions.
- Concrete – Concrete is the most common building material used in almost all kinds of constructions. It is a composite material from fine and coarse aggregate that is usually mixed with a binder. The binder can be like cement and water. The mixture will be then left to cure and it will set over time. Reinforced concrete is more common in constructions. Because of its cost and versatility, concrete is a common material in construction. It is commonly used in construction of foundations, residential building construction, commercial building construction, bridge construction, for construction of culverts and sewers. With excellent products and services, ABNG International is the best building materials company in Dubai.
- Steel – Steel is a reinforcement construction material. It is a composite material made from alloys of carbon and iron. Steel is known for its high strength and functionality. It is lightweight and easy to work with. Moreover, it is cheaper to ship than other building materials. It is used in structural sections, roofing parts, internal fixtures and other utilities. ABNG International is dealing with best construction materials and making excellent results in construction works.
- Wood – Wood is actually to the oldest construction material. Most often, it is naturally available and is cost-efficient. These are moulded into desirable shapes for construction of walls, roofs and ceilings. ABNG International is the leading building material suppliers in Sharjah to provide excellent services and products.
- Stone – Stone is actually a long-lasting building material. Many of the most ancient buildings in the world are made of stone. Its texture is versatile, we commonly use stones for walls and flooring. There are stones available in the market that comes with smooth textures and with rough ones. They also come in different colours. Few examples of stones used in construction are sandstone, granite and marble. Stones are used in constructions for different aspects. It can be used as a rough aggregate in constructions, in masonry works for building walls or dams, as ballast for railways, etc. ABNG International uses best quality products and is the best building materials suppliers in Abu Dhabi.
- Brick/ Masonry – For masonry works, there are rectangular blocks used. Bricks are traditionally made from heated and dry clay. It is important to understand that they have high compression resistance and will break easily. Hence convenient to use foe construction works. ABNG International is dealing with best sorts of building materials and is the no.1 building material supplier in UAE.